Household Workers Insurance

Share on linkedin
Share on facebook
Share on twitter

At your place of residence do you:

  • employ a cleaner?
  • employ a ironing lady?
  • employ a nanny/baby sitter for your children?
  • employ a gardener?

If the answer is yes to any of these did you know that you are required to have HOUSEHOLD WORKERS’ INSURANCE  POLICY to cover you against potential compensation costs if the worker/s are injured while working for you?

For further information please  Click Here

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.